The word that's been coming to me for the past several weeks has been "expansion." What does that mean to me? Possibilities, of course. That something could be out there that I can't see or touch, so I have to expand my reach and my vision to touch and see it. To become bigger. Step into my big self. ee myself as greater, bigger.
What can I do? What can I accomplish It feels as if the possibilities are limitless, expansive if you will.
And then there's this idea of focus and being in alignment with all sorts of things (my purpose, my authentic being, my voice, my dreams). What does that look like in the real world? On a daily basis?
- Having quiet time
- Being centered and grounded
- Listening to the messages that are there
- Not getting caught up in frantic mode
- Taking time for myself EVERY day
- Doing those things that bring me joy
- Being creative - what if I had Creative Play Time every day?
- Whatever I do, being in the moment and being intentional
I took my colored Sharpies, noted these on beautiful cards, and posted them all over the house. There's one by my bedside table, one on my bathroom mirror, and one in my office. They're lovely daily reminders to just BE and to expand into whoever I'm becoming.